Thursday, April 10, 2008

SHOWCASING MY LITTLE SCOTTIE COLLECTION!


When Jockie was here we spent a bit of time in my workroom. I climbed over a mound of stuff to show her my case with all of my scottie dog collectibles. Then we looked through a ton of hankies that I have and she suggested that I use some of them in the case. After she went home I picked out some of the hankies and tried it.

I LOVE THE RESULT! What do you think???

Now you can really see what's in the case and the hankies compliment the Mary Engelbreit valance that I have at the window. Well, I must say that this little room is shaping up (okay, it's still a mess but I'm getting there)!

2 comments:

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

VERY cute idea with the hankies. Can we get a closer look at what's in the cabinet? I'm dying to see your collection up close!
Patricia :o)

Patty said...

That is such a great idea with the hankies!