Thursday, May 8, 2008

BECKY HAS SOME AND SO DO I!

I have a couple of scottie pictures and thought I'd share them. One is of Gus...I did it in an art class a couple of years ago. The other one is of Gus's niece, Ruby! We bought Gus from breeder Karen Prokopetz of Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. Her husband, Gord, is a super talented guy and in his spare time (from running Pokey's tackle and bait shop in Regina, plus doing to-scale critters for museums) he started to take a class for copper engraving at the U of Regina. FANTASTIC results from that man...and this is a print he did of Ruby. We received it for Christmas a couple of years ago and cherish it!

2 comments:

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

Wow! Pam, you're very talented. I LOVE these pictures of Gus and Ruby. They are both very sweet.
Patricia :o)

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Pam!!! What a great picture of Gus!!! You are so talented! Another Morgan Dennis for sure!

xo
Becky